Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beet Greens!

Diane posted some great pictures of our weekend & Donna did a good job of telling what we did so that leaves me nothing to tell about except that it was a great weekend--The weather was just perfect!!And Sarah got good pic of their visit to Willernie--I just love looking at all the pictures.Relia is so cute --she says lots of words now,She liked the ants that Pat had on the table &Pat gave her some to take home.Last year at this time we were all getting ready for the Alaskan cruise--we had Relias 1st birthday party on the ship.
Yesterday I had Mary Beth over for lunch & cooked up some beet greens for her.SHE LIKED THEM! We had buffalo burgers also & an Irish dish called colcannan which is boiled cabbage & mashed potatoes mixed together.She liked that too.I really like it.The recipe calls for bacon bits too but I like it without.
Ginny ,what happened to the nursing home in Lake Crystal-it is not there by the cemetary. Did they move it?
Denny isn't done with his house yet-has to get the carpeting in but the builder is all done so he really isn't living in the new addition yet. He has washer & dryer & bathroom upstairs that he uses.

1 comment:

DD4 said...

We sure had a fun weekend together, didn't we?! I'm blessed to be part of our family and I never take it for granted.