Monday, July 13, 2009

tryout for pix

Sarah sent me directions on how to send a pix on the blog so I am going to try it. Lets see what happens!!DIDN"T WORK. I got the browse button & picked the pix but itdid not tellme how to transfer pix to blog. I saw upload but it was covered by the pix so I could not click on it. I guess I need someone to show me & then hope I don't forget how!!
Yesterday I made an Irish dish --colcannon-recipe was in the paper.It is mashed potatoes & boiled cabbage & little onion & all mixed together & I think it is very good.You boil cabbage & potatoes separate- then mash potatoes & then add cabbage.Onion is cooked with cabbage.Can also add bacon fried crisp & broken up but I like it without meat.Gemma said she has eaten it but she does not like cabbage so does not make it. Also this past week Mary Beth gave me some beet greens that she got at the farmers market-I like those-I boil until tender & then put on salt & pepper & a little vinegar.
Donna,Good for you replacing the toilet seat!! Hope you get the electric back today. Our trip to Walnut Grove is coming up soon.I am looking forward to it. My car will take 7 passengers counting driver so you know for planning.

1 comment:

Sarita said...

Feel free to give me a call and Peder or I can maybe walk through it with you.