Wednesday, August 5, 2009

concert at Como

Pat & I went to a concert at Como Park last night--It was Sweet Adeline choruses from around the state. Janet was there with part of her chorus(most were on vacation) but they sang at the end> There were over 200 on the stage singing & it was VERY impressive.Ijust watched it on YouTube. I could see Janet but I knew where she was standing otherwise I do not thinkI could have found her. Denny took me & his neighbors out to eat Mon. We went to the Roman Market which is here in Willernie where the laundromat used to be. He did this because of helping him with putting up a retaining wall between their houses & me because he parked his house trailer in my back driveway while the workmen were at his house.They have good food & big portions. We have had really good weather --but we still need rain.

1 comment:

DD4 said...

It sounds like life is good there in Willernie!