Wednesday, July 8, 2009

update

I haven't written here since I got my new car & I was going to send a pix but I haven't taken any yet .I went with Allison Hulback to Menomonie Wis to Barb place so that is my first trip.Then I got busy making cookies for Sinead Barry's wedding--that was Pats idea to give everyone 2 choc.chip cookies in a bag tied with ribbon.--so Imade over 400 cookies for 200 wedding guests!!then Gemma,Pat, Mary Beth & I bagged them all & Pat decorated baskets & the little girls passed them out at the reception. The wedding was Sat 3rd--Old church in Minneapolis-a really neat one--then the reception was in a friends yard in LinoLakes. Pat Gemma & I decorated the tables. Pat used tiger lilies & wild white flowers for centerpieces.She also decorated the Patty Wagon for the bride & groom to ride around. I will post some pix on email as I do not know how to put pix on a blog. Maybe someone will tell me how?? So now to email.









































7

2 comments:

Sarita said...

Sounds like quite a fun time!

I put photo upload directions in my blog

DD4 said...

I hope to see pictures of Sinead's wedding soon - and your new vehicle. I hope you give it a try.