Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Trip

Had a wonderful holiday season with family & friends--Now I am getting ready to go to Arizona on Sat for two weeks. Pat & Pudge have rented a condo there for the mon. of Jan. They left on Dec 27--they drove there. Their friends Jim & Gloria rented a condo also by them. I have talked to them & they say the weather is great --they had lunch out on the patio yesterday.It sounds great!! Also they have a heated swimming pool so yesterday I had to go to Pats house to get her bathing suit-& I am packing mine as they have a hot tub which I really liked when we were on the cruise.

Denny 's house is really shaping up-the carpenters are there every day & getting a lot done- it sure looks different with the second story on it .
Pat & Pudge took my suitcase & Gemmas with them in the car so we do not have to deal with them at the airport . Wise idea , right?? Going to the bank now to get money & then I am all set.

4 comments:

DD4 said...

I hope you have a fantastic time, Aunt Liz. Just be sure to come back to Minnesota!!

Lynn said...

Have a fun and safe trip, Aunt Liz!

Love, Lynn

MamaD4 said...

Good job on the suitcases, that's smart thinking! Especially since it seems like you can hardly bring your purse on the plane anymore without them charging you $25!

Have a great trip.

I Love Barbershop said...

We'll be thinking of you tomorrow as you and Gemma fly to Arizona.

Have a great time!