Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weather & such

What a difference a few days make--first we have a really chilly day with wind on Sun. then comes Tues with a temperature of 89 degrees!!We who live in Minn. sure are a hardy bunch to survive the weather changes!! I had a really nice Mothers Day-went out to eat with Pat, Bobby &her mother & Shannon. Sat Bobby called me & told me that Shannon was in the hospital--had fluid in her lungs & around her heart. I went to see her on Sun & she was much better but still on oxygen. Her fiance has been in Iraq but will be home sometime this week. I have met him once.He seems to be a really nice guy.She has a beautiful diamond ring & they plan on getting married in 2010 but thats all I know.
The lilacs are all in bloom now & so are the little wild Mayflowers & violets. So is the creeping Charlie but Pudge sprayed the lawn so now it is gone -at least for awhile!!
Kari & the kids came out on Fri & took me out for supper.The 26th is Travis'10th birthday- those kids sure grow up fast!!

No comments: