Monday, March 16, 2009

Good times

Had a really great week last week. Linda was here--We went to Diane's for lunch on Tues but the weather was nasty so we did not go to Southdale to meet Donna for supper-It was snowing & blowing --just nasty!! Janet drove my car to Dianes & did a good job!!Wed. we all went to Omni theater & saw 2 shows--one on the Great Lakes & one about Cal. I have not been there for ages. On Thurs. I called the eye Dr. as my left eye had been watering & was mattery & itchy.The Dr. said I have blepharitis which is an inflammation of the eyelids so now I have an antibiotic ointment to put in eyes +artificial tears. Linda left on Fri & went to Rochester . She left for home on Sun.It was great to have her visit.
Pat came over yesterday & cleaned the cupboard under the sink & some drawers --they sure look good!! I have been embroidering some pillowcases & some dish towels but I have to go to fabric store & get some needle threaders or I will not be doing any as I cannot thread the needle without them!!
Finally we are getting spring weather 60 degrees for today!Ihave my door open to let in this nice air!! Hope everyone is enjoying it!!

2 comments:

DD4 said...

I hope your eye lids heal quickly. Hopefully it isn't too painful.

Yes, it was nice having Linda visit this past week.

laj said...

Hi Aunt Liz - it was great, as usual, to see you too. Re the Minnesota River, how about a partial river trip? I would be game for it. Let's look into it. Love, Linda