Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Recipes

Pat & Pudge got home yesterday--I have n't talked to them yet today but I am sure they are not enjoying this cold. It got to 7 below last night. I have been going thru my recipes & recipe books-The Good Neighbor Club is going to publish a cookbook & we all have to turn in recipes. We are just in the very first stage so it will be awhile before we get it published. Anyway while reading all the recipes I got the bug to bake something. I am going to make some banana bread as I have some really ripe bananas that I had put in the freezer & they are now thawing . I have not made that for years. I want to make some Frogeye salad. I got the recipe from Jan & it is good! but I do not have all the stuff for that so will have to go shopping ---but not today! it is slippery by my driveway as it melted some the other day & now it froze. My garage door opener in the car does not work so I have to get out to shut the door & I do not care about walking on the ice!! Too scary for me!!

1 comment:

DD4 said...

How did your banana bread turn out? It sounds delicious!