Saturday, September 15, 2007

Misc.

Now that I have a blog again I had better write something! It was cold here last night & there was a frost warning so I covered the tomato plants. Everything was fine this a.m. I was trying to hold out on turning on the heat but this morning got me --It was 60* in here & that was to chilly for me so on came the heat!!& it feels good--I suppose in a couple of days will have the AC on again--so what does a guy expect?This is Minnesota!!
I love the pictures of baby 'Reila --she is just precious. Sarah you are doing so good. Amazing how ideas change about babies. When Wayne was born in 1943 I had to stay in the hospital for 9 days & wasn' allowed to get out of bed for 3 days & then just to sit in a chair for about an hour! It was better in 1946 when Pat was born--Only 6 days in the hospital!!Of course the Doctors finally came to the idea that wasn't so good. They should have known- the pioneer women had their babies in the wee morning hours & then get up & make a meal for the family!!I think now we have hit a happy medium.
Love to all-Keep blogging!






No comments: